Re: [logan2knits] Knitting on the radio

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
      Oh no, what was in the Knitpicks yarn? I didn't get that e-mail . . .

      Did everyone get my e-mail about the Dulaan project? I think sometimes I
      don't get all the e-mails that are sent.

      I can't host this weekend either. I'm not sure if I'll have all my homework
      done so I can come out and play yet . . .

      -Becca