Re: [logan2knits] Dulaan Project

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 12:24 PM
      Hi Becca!

      I love knitting for the Dulaan Project!

      Saturdays tend to be pretty busy for me, but I would
      like to help with this.

      So here is what I can offer you:

      1.) I already have some mittens and hats done for the
      Dulaan Project, and I can add them to your collection
      if you like.

      2.) I have approximately 1000 yards of %100 wool
      chunky yarn that knits up quickly. I was going to use
      this for the Dulaan Project anyway, so I am more than
      happy to share.

      3.) Although %100 wool is preferred, I can also
      contribute some %20 wool/%80 acrylic chunky weight
      yarn. I don't know what the yardage is, but there is
      certainly enough to make two or three child size
      sweaters.

      4.)Also, I can contribute a little money to cover the
      cost of postage.

      Becca, it is great that you are doing this! Thank
      you!

      Joyce

      http://www.nwkniterati.com/movabletype/archives/MossyCottageDulaanFlyer2006_color3.pdf

      http://www.nwkniterati.com/movabletype/archives/MossyCottage/001591.html

      > This particular entry shows pictures of the children
      > of Mongolia
      > receiving some of their hand knits. I dare you not
      > to pick up your
      > pointy sticks after looking at that one!
      >
      > If you have any other questions, please feel free to
      > contact me at:
      > rebeccaboland@.... Please put Dulaan in the
      > subject line so I
      > can get back to you as soon as possible.
      >
      > All are welcome! (We happily invite our crochet,
      > sewing, and
      > otherwise stitchin' cousins to join us as well).
      >
      > I look forward to seeing you all!
      >
      > Becca Boland
      > Proud Member of Logan Square SnB

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w