a proposal for meeting times

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
      Hello all,

      We didn't get much discussion about changing our meeting time on the
      list, but I have a suggestion based on what was posted.

      Since it seems like there is no one time or place that is ideal for
      everyone, perhaps we should just assume that we have to change our
      schedule and meeting place from time to time.

      I suggest that we return to the patio of El Cid, or the patio at the
      library on Wednesday nights as soon as the weather permits. I'm
      guessing mid-April will be a good time, but I am not sure when their
      patio will be set up.

      Until then, let's continue meeting up on Sundays. On Sundays that
      nobody wants to host, let's meet at a local coffee shop. No Friction
      was an excellent place to gather yesterday, and Anna knows of an
      independent coffee joint near Francisco and Belmont. Also, I hope
      there are more suggestions for meeting places from the group.

      Nobody has volunteered to host for this week or next yet. Any takers?

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
        I meant to say that I suggest THURSDAY nights at El Cid when the
        weather improves. I wouldn't want to conflict with the library group!