knitting at the Logan Square library yesterday (3/8)

  • Mari in Chicago
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      JOYCE, thanks for posting the details of the weekly event on the Yahoo
      calendar. I happened to check my calendar that afternoon looking for
      any SNB-type group happening that night, and by chance there it was.
      I was so happy to be able to go.

      MARGARET, it was good to see you again. The only other time that I've
      spent with anyone from this group was at your home.
      At the library we talked about the show Knitty Gritty, but I couldn't
      remember the host's name at the time. It's Vickie Howell. The book
      that I had checked out from another library branch is called "New
      Knits on the Block: A Guide to Knitting What Kids Really Want".
      That's the one that includes a pattern for a firefighter hat. Here's
      a link to the book on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/lnbju

      -Mari-