Fwd: [snb-chicago] crisis averted (for now)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      Hello all--

      Attached is an update on the list problem Bucktown SnB
      had.

      I cleaned up our links, documents and calendar, and I
      deleted messages that had the forbidden words in the
      subject line. Also, I have all of our user IDs in a
      safe place, just in case we need to move to another
      list.

      I don't expect that we will have problems from Yahoo
      around this issue, but I suppose it does not hurt to
      be cautious with this. That said, I'm kind of honked
      off about the whole controversy...makes me wish it
      would not be a hassle to host the list elsewhere!

      Best,

      Joyce