Two albums for our photos!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Hello knitters!

      I recall that someone (Denise maybe?) suggested that we post photos of
      our works in progress and finished objects on Yahoogroups. Well, now
      we can!

      There are three albums set up under "Photos" on our Yahoogroups page:
      Finished Objects, WIPs, and Miscellaneous. Any list member can
      upload photos to the albums.

      If you have suggestions for more albums, just let me know.

      Thanks!