Fwd: [snb-chicago] list might change soon... stay tuned

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Hello all,

      Perhaps some of you are on the Bucktown list and
      already saw this. My apologies if you are getting a
      duplicate.

      I did not get a similar warning from Yahoogroups.
      Rest assured that I will take every possible
      corrective action if a notice arrives.

      In the mean time, I am checking our files, links,
      calendars, etc. for those famous forbidden words. I
      will change them if I find them.

      Also, I will download or print our memberlist, just in
      case we need to create a new group.

      Sheesh...this whole SnB controversy is really stupid!
      Maybe we should all start saying the forbidden words
      in Pig Latin. How would you spell that? Titchsae
      'nae' itchbae?

      Hope you are all having a great afternoon.

      Best,

      Joyce