Re: [logan2knits] Re: Time to rethink?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
      As bad as my weekends are, my weekdays are worse. I don't know how it will
      be during the summer when I'm not taking 3 classes and working 2 jobs, but
      for now I have a Sunday free every once in a while. I would be happy to try
      and make weeknight meetings whenever possible if that's what the group
      decides!

      -Becca

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2006
        Hello all!
        I've been unemployed this week, and therefore away from a computer, and out
        of this discussion. I feel so deprived!!! Any how a few points:

        I'm sorry that I haven't offered to host. I have a hard time getting onto
        our webpage. Everything I post is through return email, because I haven't
        figured out to sign onto yahoo as a member. This week I will figure it out
        or exhaust myself trying!

        My preference for meeting time is any weeknight but thursday, although if it
        did stay on sundays I could still attend most of the time as I have been.
        My schedule's pretty open. I do prefer Logan Square-ish locations, although
        no friction is close enough for me on my bicycle as long as the weather
        isn't terribly inclement.

        I probably won't be attending this Sunday, because my brother Dave is in
        town, and I don't really thing he'd be interested. He's not so much into
        the fiber arts. Although there is a remote possiblity that he would enjoy
        coming, in which case there would be the two of us.

        Also, I'm planning on trying to go to the sale at Nina's tomorrow late
        morning/early afternoon. Anybody want to come with?

        -Marita

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 10, 2006
          Hi Marita--I would like to go to Nina with you if you
          are going early. What time were you thinking? Joyce

          --- Marita Klements <mklements@...> wrote:

          > Hello all!
          > I've been unemployed this week, and therefore away
          > from a computer, and out
          > of this discussion. I feel so deprived!!! Any how
          > a few points:
          >
          > I'm sorry that I haven't offered to host. I have a
          > hard time getting onto
          > our webpage. Everything I post is through return
          > email, because I haven't
          > figured out to sign onto yahoo as a member. This
          > week I will figure it out
          > or exhaust myself trying!
          >
          > My preference for meeting time is any weeknight but
          > thursday, although if it
          > did stay on sundays I could still attend most of the
          > time as I have been.
          > My schedule's pretty open. I do prefer Logan
          > Square-ish locations, although
          > no friction is close enough for me on my bicycle as
          > long as the weather
          > isn't terribly inclement.
          >
          > I probably won't be attending this Sunday, because
          > my brother Dave is in
          > town, and I don't really thing he'd be interested.
          > He's not so much into
          > the fiber arts. Although there is a remote
          > possiblity that he would enjoy
          > coming, in which case there would be the two of us.
          >
          > Also, I'm planning on trying to go to the sale at
          > Nina's tomorrow late
          > morning/early afternoon. Anybody want to come with?
          >
          > -Marita

          > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events
          > for advice on how to
          > get there!

          http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w