Fwd: Logan Knit Group

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 9:50 AM
      What do people think about using a church space?
      I'd be game, if there was enough light and fresh air
      (no basements, esp. during summer!)

      Another thought I had was to rotate bringing simple
      refreshments of some sort; a pitcher of tea, etc. but
      I know some folks enjoy being able to get a sandwhich
      after work, during knitting, which is what makes a
      cafe ideal...

      Hmmmm.
      Lisa
      --- Fourth Congregational Church
      <fourthcongregational@...> wrote:
      > Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 07:29:19 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Fourth Congregational Church
      > <fourthcongregational@...>
      > Subject: Logan Knit Group
      > To: lisarides8@...
      >
      > Lisa,
      > Please contact us as we would be more than
      > willing to allow use of space for your knitting
      > group.
      >
      > Thank You,
      > Fourth Congregational Church
      > 2625 N. Talman (Between Logan and Schubert)
      > (773) 486-1184
      > Rev. Dan Wood- Pastor

      > Better first dates. More second dates. Yahoo!
      > Personals
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7 11:36 AM
        Hi Lisa,

        I recieved some positive feedback about the library yesterday at the
        meeting, so I am going to look into doing it there first.

        However, if the library space ends up being a dead end, we can pursue
        the very generous offer from Rev. Wood.

        Sound okay to everybody?

        Annemarie