March 12th knitting at No Friction

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hello all--

      Since there were no objections, we will meet this Sunday at No
      Friction Cafe, 2023 N. California from 1 PM to 3 PM.

      If there is going to be a big turnout this week I want to give the
      staff at No Friction the heads up. So if you haven't already, please
      let me know if you plan to be there.

      Don't forget to share your thoughts on whether we should switch our
      meeting day.

      Thanks, and have a great afternoon!

      Joyce
    • Heidi Fritz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
        Hey there Joyce,

        I owe you & everyone an apology for not rsvping lately. I've been extremely busy taking night classes recently.

        In any case, I do hope to make it this Sunday at the cafe.
        Heidi

        >>> bigwildonion@... 3/7/2006 2:51 PM >>>
        Hello all--

        Since there were no objections, we will meet this Sunday at No
        Friction Cafe, 2023 N. California from 1 PM to 3 PM.

        If there is going to be a big turnout this week I want to give the
        staff at No Friction the heads up. So if you haven't already, please
        let me know if you plan to be there.

        Don't forget to share your thoughts on whether we should switch our
        meeting day.

        Thanks, and have a great afternoon!

        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
          I'm going to try!

          On Tuesday, March 7, 2006, at 02:51 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

          > Hello all--
          >
          > Since there were no objections, we will meet this Sunday at No
          > Friction Cafe, 2023 N. California from 1 PM to 3 PM.
          >
          > If there is going to be a big turnout this week I want to give the
          > staff at No Friction the heads up. So if you haven't already, please
          > let me know if you plan to be there.
          >
          > Don't forget to share your thoughts on whether we should switch our
          > meeting day.
          >
          > Thanks, and have a great afternoon!

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
            Umm...hard to say...that timing actually might make it
            possible for me to show up for a bit. I am also
            weighing in that Sundays often work better for me than
            weeknights, even when I can't make Sundays very
            often...perhaps knitting with a group needs to become
            a higher priority!

            --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
            wrote:

            > Hello all--
            >
            > Since there were no objections, we will meet this
            > Sunday at No
            > Friction Cafe, 2023 N. California from 1 PM to 3 PM.
            >

            > If there is going to be a big turnout this week I
            > want to give the
            > staff at No Friction the heads up. So if you haven't
            > already, please
            > let me know if you plan to be there.
            >
            > Don't forget to share your thoughts on whether we
            > should switch our
            > meeting day.
            >
            > Thanks, and have a great afternoon!

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7, 2006
              I'm in for this Sunday.

              Also, if we're talking about switching to weeknights, I'm good for
              Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

              Peace, y'all!
              Anna