Time to rethink?

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
      Hello knitters!

      It seems like several of us would like to revisit the idea of getting
      together on a week night. What does everybody think?

      Whatever comes of the discussion, I thought it might be useful to add
      some info about other knitting groups in and around Logan Square to
      our calendar and links. So I will be posting a few things as soon as
      I can. Please be sure to let me know if you think something should be
      added.

      BTW--Stephanie confirmed that No Friction is having knit night every
      Friday from 6 to 8 pm.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
        I probably couldn't do every friday, but I could do some. Wednesday
        and Thursday better, but Wednesday is the library knit night, right?

        On Monday, March 6, 2006, at 01:17 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

        > Hello knitters!
        >
        > It seems like several of us would like to revisit the idea of getting
        > together on a week night.  What does everybody think?
        >
        > Whatever comes of the discussion, I thought it might be useful to add
        > some info about other knitting groups in and around Logan Square to
        > our calendar and links.  So I will be posting a few things as soon as
        > I can.  Please be sure to let me know if you think something should be
        > added.
        >
        > BTW--Stephanie confirmed that No Friction is having knit night every
        > Friday from 6 to 8 pm.
        >
        > Thanks!

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2006
          Yes, the library group is on Wednesdays. There is a copy of the flyer
          in the Files on our Yahoogroups page.

          Until we decide what to do, one option for Thursday is KIP night at
          Letizia's on Division. It's the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month.

          I'll post info on both these groups on our Yahoogroups calendar too.

          --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

          > I probably couldn't do every friday, but I could do some. Wednesday
          > and Thursday better, but Wednesday is the library knit night, right?
          >
          > On Monday, March 6, 2006, at 01:17 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
          >
          > > Hello knitters!
          > >
          > > It seems like several of us would like to revisit the idea of getting
          > > together on a week night. What does everybody think?
          > >
          > > Whatever comes of the discussion, I thought it might be useful to add
          > > some info about other knitting groups in and around Logan Square to
          > > our calendar and links. So I will be posting a few things as soon as
          > > I can. Please be sure to let me know if you think something should be
          > > added.
          > >
          > > BTW--Stephanie confirmed that No Friction is having knit night every
          > > Friday from 6 to 8 pm.
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >
          > > Joyce

          > <image.tiff>
          > >

          > <image.tiff>
          > >
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          Service.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
            As bad as my weekends are, my weekdays are worse. I don't know how it will
            be during the summer when I'm not taking 3 classes and working 2 jobs, but
            for now I have a Sunday free every once in a while. I would be happy to try
            and make weeknight meetings whenever possible if that's what the group
            decides!

            -Becca

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2006
              Hello all!
              I've been unemployed this week, and therefore away from a computer, and out
              of this discussion. I feel so deprived!!! Any how a few points:

              I'm sorry that I haven't offered to host. I have a hard time getting onto
              our webpage. Everything I post is through return email, because I haven't
              figured out to sign onto yahoo as a member. This week I will figure it out
              or exhaust myself trying!

              My preference for meeting time is any weeknight but thursday, although if it
              did stay on sundays I could still attend most of the time as I have been.
              My schedule's pretty open. I do prefer Logan Square-ish locations, although
              no friction is close enough for me on my bicycle as long as the weather
              isn't terribly inclement.

              I probably won't be attending this Sunday, because my brother Dave is in
              town, and I don't really thing he'd be interested. He's not so much into
              the fiber arts. Although there is a remote possiblity that he would enjoy
              coming, in which case there would be the two of us.

              Also, I'm planning on trying to go to the sale at Nina's tomorrow late
              morning/early afternoon. Anybody want to come with?

              -Marita

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 10, 2006
                Hi Marita--I would like to go to Nina with you if you
                are going early. What time were you thinking? Joyce

                --- Marita Klements <mklements@...> wrote:

                > Hello all!
                > I've been unemployed this week, and therefore away
                > from a computer, and out
                > of this discussion. I feel so deprived!!! Any how
                > a few points:
                >
                > I'm sorry that I haven't offered to host. I have a
                > hard time getting onto
                > our webpage. Everything I post is through return
                > email, because I haven't
                > figured out to sign onto yahoo as a member. This
                > week I will figure it out
                > or exhaust myself trying!
                >
                > My preference for meeting time is any weeknight but
                > thursday, although if it
                > did stay on sundays I could still attend most of the
                > time as I have been.
                > My schedule's pretty open. I do prefer Logan
                > Square-ish locations, although
                > no friction is close enough for me on my bicycle as
                > long as the weather
                > isn't terribly inclement.
                >
                > I probably won't be attending this Sunday, because
                > my brother Dave is in
                > town, and I don't really thing he'd be interested.
                > He's not so much into
                > the fiber arts. Although there is a remote
                > possiblity that he would enjoy
                > coming, in which case there would be the two of us.
                >
                > Also, I'm planning on trying to go to the sale at
                > Nina's tomorrow late
                > morning/early afternoon. Anybody want to come with?
                >
                > -Marita

                > On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events
                > for advice on how to
                > get there!

                http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

                Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                bigwildonion@...
                jfitzg7@...

                (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w