Re: [logan2knits] meeting place still needed for march 12

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2006
      I think the cafe idea is fine for some times--maybe we
      could have a balance of places and times (OK, I know
      that gets confusing...) However, I do selfishly want
      to hope that we could have a location near the Square
      again so that it would be walkable. With varied homes
      there is a chance that it is close, while if we always
      switched to No Friction it would be a much further
      stretch for us.

      All said as I sheepishly have to rescind my offer to
      host on March 26th. My husband's grandmother is
      celebrating her 102nd birthday that weekend in
      Michigan and that definitely takes precedence. Darn,
      I will be missing knitting with you all for weeks and
      weeks!

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>