Meeting reminder and request for feedback

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5 8:53 AM
      Meeting reminder:
      Logan Square knits
      Every Wednesday evening
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

      Question:
      It looks like we will have to find a new location for our Wednesday
      night events. The building that Coffee Talk occupies has been sold and
      they will be closing up in May.

      I will be checking out Hotti Biscotti and the Streetside Cafe as
      possibilities this weekend. However, I'm guessing that they won't work
      -- not enough light and cigarrette smoke to infect our yarn.
      No Friction does not stay open late enough and the Starbuck's on Logan
      and California doesn't seem to have enough space for our expanding
      group.
      Another possibility might be the Logan Square library's meeting room
      -- this might be our best bet but with their upcoming move they might
      not want the hassle and I'm not sure about how late they are open.

      Anybody have any clever ideas or opinions about the above mentioned
      possibilities? I'm looking for other suggestions for locations in the
      neighborhood.

      Anybody feel like investing in a much-needed coffee shop on the
      square? With all those condos being built in the neighborhood, the
      business potential seems pretty high.... Your future could be in
      lattes my friends....

      Annemarie
    • BonMcGrath@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 12:13 PM
        In a message dated 4/5/2005 10:54:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
        annemarie.neff@... writes:

        << Hotti Biscotti >>

        what a neat name..... -b