Re: [logan2knits] Lenten Knitting

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      I have class on Sunday, so I can't make it. Caress some yarn for me!

      -Becca

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
        Hi Anna,

        I'll be there. Sorry about the late-ish reply, I've been computer deprived
        this week. I also won't be able to stay for all that long. I have to go
        home and dress for and Oscar party. But you betcha I'm not giving up
        knitting for lent. I'm just taking up eating vegetables.

        -Marita