Lenten Knitting

  • illinasia
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      Though I realize that the Catholic season of repentence, reflection,
      and self-denial has begun for many, I'm damn sure none of us could
      give up knitting for forty days. So, I invite anyone who's free to
      stop by my place between 2 and 5 this Sunday afternoon for a bit of
      wanton knitting and caressing of yarns...

      Leave your guilt at home.

      Email me for the address. By the way, I have two cats, two dogs, and
      a husband for anyone whose allergic.

      Peace,
      Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        Hi Anna,

        Thanks for hosting- I'll be there!

        -Denise

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
          I have class on Sunday, so I can't make it. Caress some yarn for me!

          -Becca

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2006
            Hi Anna,

            I'll be there. Sorry about the late-ish reply, I've been computer deprived
            this week. I also won't be able to stay for all that long. I have to go
            home and dress for and Oscar party. But you betcha I'm not giving up
            knitting for lent. I'm just taking up eating vegetables.

            -Marita