Yiiikes!!!!! I forgot directions!!!!

  • hs_span
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006
      Hi fellow knitters,

      I'm so very sorry to neglect letting people know where my place is for
      those of you who've not been here yet. I'm at 941 N. Fairfield, Unit 1
      60622. I'm in Humboldt Pk. (right off of California & Augusta). Those
      of you taking public trans could just take the blue line to the
      California stop & then take the bus going south.

      If all else fails, call me at (773) 715-9709.

      Once again I hope you will accept my apology for the confusion & the
      lateness of this notice.

      Heidi