NoFriction Knitting--Friday, Feb. 24, 6- 8 p.m.

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      NoFriction Cafe will be closing early this Friday, Feb. 17, for a
      private party; so we will be shifting the date to meet-and-knit to
      Friday, Feb. 24, from 6 - 8. (Although Hilda, the owner, would like
      me to remind you all that you are welcome to knit there anytime, and
      that evenings are usually a peaceful time to sit and work).

      I hope to see you there!
      --Stephanie