Re: Will you be there? My turn : )

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
      Hi Heidi,

      I am planning to come. See you then!

      -Denise
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
        Count me in, Heidi.

        See you Sunday and thanks for hosting.

        -Anna

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
          Hello Heidi, I think I'll be able to make it.

          -Marita

          >From: "hs_span" <Hfritz@...>
          >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [logan2knits] Will you be there? My turn : )
          >Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:11:12 -0000
          >
          >Hi Fellow Knitters,
          >

          >I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
          >to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
          >so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
          >response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
          >the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
          >me. : )
          >
          >In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
          >can plan accordingly.
          >
          >I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
          >
          >FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
          >
          >Hope to see all of you!
          >Heidi

        • jackie pruitt
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
            Hi Heidi,

            I'm a friend of Joyce's and new to the group. Hopefully, I can make it on
            Sunday.

            Jackie

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
              Hi Heidi. I'm going to try very hard to make it. See you sunday. Congrats on the blanket. Margaret

              hs_span <Hfritz@...> wrote: Hi Fellow Knitters,

              I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
              to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
              so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
              response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
              the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
              me. : )

              In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
              can plan accordingly.

              I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.

              FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.

              Hope to see all of you!
              Heidi

              Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 17, 2006
                At this point I think I won't be able to make it, but can you send info
                just in case?

                On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 08:11 AM, hs_span wrote:

                > Hi Fellow Knitters,
                >

                > I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                > to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                > so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                > response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                > the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                > me. : )
                >
                > In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                > can plan accordingly.
                >
                > I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
                >
                > FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
                >
                > Hope to see all of you!
                > Heidi

                <image.tiff>

                <image.tiff>

                <image.tiff>

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 18, 2006
                  Hi Heidi,

                  Did you send out directions to your house that I've missed, or have you yet
                  to send them?

                  Thanks,
                  Marita

                  >From: "hs_span" <Hfritz@...>
                  >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [logan2knits] Will you be there? My turn : )
                  >Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:11:12 -0000
                  >
                  >Hi Fellow Knitters,
                  >

                  >I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                  >to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                  >so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                  >response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                  >the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                  >me. : )
                  >
                  >In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                  >can plan accordingly.
                  >
                  >I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
                  >
                  >FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
                  >
                  >Hope to see all of you!
                  >Heidi

                • Anna Coyle
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 19, 2006
                    That goes for me, too, Heidi. I also need your address.

                    Thanks,
                    Anna