Re: [logan2knits] Will you be there? My turn : )

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15 7:28 AM
      Dorothy and I cannot make this week--we are heading up
      to northern Michigan to ski and play in the snow. See
      you all the next Sunday at our place.

      Ann Cibulskis

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15 7:43 AM
        Hi Heidi,

        I am planning to come. See you then!

        -Denise
      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 15 9:23 AM
          Count me in, Heidi.

          See you Sunday and thanks for hosting.

          -Anna

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 16 8:04 AM
            Hello Heidi, I think I'll be able to make it.

            -Marita

            >From: "hs_span" <Hfritz@...>
            >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [logan2knits] Will you be there? My turn : )
            >Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:11:12 -0000
            >
            >Hi Fellow Knitters,
            >

            >I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
            >to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
            >so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
            >response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
            >the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
            >me. : )
            >
            >In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
            >can plan accordingly.
            >
            >I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
            >
            >FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
            >
            >Hope to see all of you!
            >Heidi

          • jackie pruitt
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 16 9:08 AM
              Hi Heidi,

              I'm a friend of Joyce's and new to the group. Hopefully, I can make it on
              Sunday.

              Jackie

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 16 6:33 PM
                Hi Heidi. I'm going to try very hard to make it. See you sunday. Congrats on the blanket. Margaret

                hs_span <Hfritz@...> wrote: Hi Fellow Knitters,

                I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                me. : )

                In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                can plan accordingly.

                I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.

                FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.

                Hope to see all of you!
                Heidi

                Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 17 6:37 AM
                  At this point I think I won't be able to make it, but can you send info
                  just in case?

                  On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 08:11 AM, hs_span wrote:

                  > Hi Fellow Knitters,
                  >

                  > I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                  > to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                  > so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                  > response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                  > the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                  > me. : )
                  >
                  > In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                  > can plan accordingly.
                  >
                  > I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
                  >
                  > FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
                  >
                  > Hope to see all of you!
                  > Heidi

                  <image.tiff>

                  <image.tiff>

                  <image.tiff>

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 18 4:03 PM
                    Hi Heidi,

                    Did you send out directions to your house that I've missed, or have you yet
                    to send them?

                    Thanks,
                    Marita

                    >From: "hs_span" <Hfritz@...>
                    >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [logan2knits] Will you be there? My turn : )
                    >Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:11:12 -0000
                    >
                    >Hi Fellow Knitters,
                    >

                    >I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                    >to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                    >so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                    >response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                    >the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                    >me. : )
                    >
                    >In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                    >can plan accordingly.
                    >
                    >I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
                    >
                    >FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
                    >
                    >Hope to see all of you!
                    >Heidi

                  • Anna Coyle
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 19 1:25 AM
                      That goes for me, too, Heidi. I also need your address.

                      Thanks,
                      Anna