Will you be there? My turn : )

  • hs_span
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
      Hi Fellow Knitters,

      I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
      to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
      so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
      response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
      the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
      me. : )

      In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
      can plan accordingly.

      I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.

      FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.

      Hope to see all of you!
      Heidi
    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
        Dorothy and I cannot make this week--we are heading up
        to northern Michigan to ski and play in the snow. See
        you all the next Sunday at our place.

        Ann Cibulskis

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
          Hi Heidi,

          I am planning to come. See you then!

          -Denise
        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 15, 2006
            Count me in, Heidi.

            See you Sunday and thanks for hosting.

            -Anna

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
              Hello Heidi, I think I'll be able to make it.

              -Marita

              >From: "hs_span" <Hfritz@...>
              >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [logan2knits] Will you be there? My turn : )
              >Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:11:12 -0000
              >
              >Hi Fellow Knitters,
              >

              >I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
              >to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
              >so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
              >response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
              >the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
              >me. : )
              >
              >In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
              >can plan accordingly.
              >
              >I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
              >
              >FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
              >
              >Hope to see all of you!
              >Heidi

            • jackie pruitt
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
                Hi Heidi,

                I'm a friend of Joyce's and new to the group. Hopefully, I can make it on
                Sunday.

                Jackie

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 16, 2006
                  Hi Heidi. I'm going to try very hard to make it. See you sunday. Congrats on the blanket. Margaret

                  hs_span <Hfritz@...> wrote: Hi Fellow Knitters,

                  I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                  to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                  so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                  response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                  the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                  me. : )

                  In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                  can plan accordingly.

                  I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.

                  FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.

                  Hope to see all of you!
                  Heidi

                  Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 17, 2006
                    At this point I think I won't be able to make it, but can you send info
                    just in case?

                    On Wednesday, February 15, 2006, at 08:11 AM, hs_span wrote:

                    > Hi Fellow Knitters,
                    >

                    > I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                    > to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                    > so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                    > response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                    > the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                    > me. : )
                    >
                    > In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                    > can plan accordingly.
                    >
                    > I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
                    >
                    > FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
                    >
                    > Hope to see all of you!
                    > Heidi

                    <image.tiff>

                    <image.tiff>

                    <image.tiff>

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 18, 2006
                      Hi Heidi,

                      Did you send out directions to your house that I've missed, or have you yet
                      to send them?

                      Thanks,
                      Marita

                      >From: "hs_span" <Hfritz@...>
                      >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: [logan2knits] Will you be there? My turn : )
                      >Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:11:12 -0000
                      >
                      >Hi Fellow Knitters,
                      >

                      >I will be hosting this Sunday from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. I'm looking forward
                      >to seeing you guys! It's been a real crazy, busy time for me recently
                      >so I just want to apologize to those of you who've hosted & my lack of
                      >response. I've been taking night classes & throwing a baby shower... by
                      >the way... I finished my blanket!!!! Thanks to all of you who helped
                      >me. : )
                      >
                      >In any case, please try & let me know if you'll be able to make it so I
                      >can plan accordingly.
                      >
                      >I will have tea, pop, wine & some appetizers.
                      >
                      >FYI- I will do my best to 'sedate' my very friendly, loving dog, Mia.
                      >
                      >Hope to see all of you!
                      >Heidi

                    • Anna Coyle
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 19, 2006
                        That goes for me, too, Heidi. I also need your address.

                        Thanks,
                        Anna