Re: [logan2knits] hosting in March

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11 6:24 PM
      Great! I'll put it on the calendar. Thanks, Denise!

      --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hi Joyce (and Annemarie- we haven't forgotten you,
      > you know!),
      >
      > I can host on March 19th.
      >
      > Thanks, Denise

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 16 6:16 AM
        Hi, I think we were up for March 26th--and February
        26th, coming soon!

        Ann and Dorothy and Harold

        --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 23 4:44 AM
          Hello all,

          Sorry for the late notice, I forgot I was supposed to
          initiate this email exchange! Dorothy and Harold and
          I are hosting this Sunday from 3 to 6 and would love
          to see you. Send an email and I will send the
          address.

          We have one hamster confined to one room. The only
          major allergan here is dust!

          With five projects in process,

          Ann Cibulskis

        • Heidi Fritz
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 23 5:38 AM
            Ann,

            Thanks so much for hosting. Unfortunately I can't make it. I actually have a class to attend!

            Heidi

            >>> tcarp8@... 2/23/2006 6:44 AM >>>

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 23 5:45 AM
              Hi Ann,

              I'll see you then, neighbour!

              -Denise

              --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis"

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 23 6:44 AM
                This Sunday is my platelet donation day, so I can't guarantee anything
                else. But I'll see you all soon!

                On Thursday, February 23, 2006, at 06:44 AM, Tim Carpenter, Ann
                Cibulskis wrote:

                > Hello all,
                >
                > Sorry for the late notice, I forgot I was supposed to
                > initiate this email exchange!  Dorothy and Harold and
                > I are hosting this Sunday from 3 to 6 and would love
                > to see you.  Send an email and I will send the
                > address.
                >
                > We have one hamster confined to one room.  The only
                > major allergan here is dust!
                >
                > With five projects in process,
                >
                > Ann Cibulskis

                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                <image.tiff>

                <image.tiff>

                <image.tiff>

              • Anna Coyle
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 23 7:35 AM
                  Hi, Ann.

                  Sunday works for me. What's your address?

                  Thanks,
                  Anna

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 23 7:58 AM
                    Hi Anne,

                    I've been to your house before, but I'd appreciate a refresher on the
                    address. I'll be there! (only 4 knitting, 1 needlepoint projects in
                    progress)

                    -Marita

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 23 12:26 PM
                      Hi Ann. I shall be there. See you Sunday. Maargaret

                      "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote: Hello all,

                      Sorry for the late notice, I forgot I was supposed to
                      initiate this email exchange! Dorothy and Harold and
                      I are hosting this Sunday from 3 to 6 and would love
                      to see you. Send an email and I will send the
                      address.

                      We have one hamster confined to one room. The only
                      major allergan here is dust!

                      With five projects in process,

                      Ann Cibulskis

                      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 25 7:48 PM
                        Hi Ann,

                        I think I missed the e-mail with your address. I can't find it in my
                        inbox or on the list.

                        Can you re-send it please?

                        Thanks,

                        Joyce