hosting in March

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hi Joyce (and Annemarie- we haven't forgotten you, you know!),

      I can host on March 19th.

      Thanks, Denise
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 11, 2006
        Great! I'll put it on the calendar. Thanks, Denise!

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hi Joyce (and Annemarie- we haven't forgotten you,
        > you know!),
        >
        > I can host on March 19th.
        >
        > Thanks, Denise

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 16, 2006
          Hi, I think we were up for March 26th--and February
          26th, coming soon!

          Ann and Dorothy and Harold

          --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 23, 2006
            Hello all,

            Sorry for the late notice, I forgot I was supposed to
            initiate this email exchange! Dorothy and Harold and
            I are hosting this Sunday from 3 to 6 and would love
            to see you. Send an email and I will send the
            address.

            We have one hamster confined to one room. The only
            major allergan here is dust!

            With five projects in process,

            Ann Cibulskis

          • Heidi Fritz
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 23, 2006
              Ann,

              Thanks so much for hosting. Unfortunately I can't make it. I actually have a class to attend!

              Heidi

              >>> tcarp8@... 2/23/2006 6:44 AM >>>

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 23, 2006
                Hi Ann,

                I'll see you then, neighbour!

                -Denise

                --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis"

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 23, 2006
                  This Sunday is my platelet donation day, so I can't guarantee anything
                  else. But I'll see you all soon!

                  On Thursday, February 23, 2006, at 06:44 AM, Tim Carpenter, Ann
                  Cibulskis wrote:

                  > Hello all,
                  >
                  > Sorry for the late notice, I forgot I was supposed to
                  > initiate this email exchange!  Dorothy and Harold and
                  > I are hosting this Sunday from 3 to 6 and would love
                  > to see you.  Send an email and I will send the
                  > address.
                  >
                  > We have one hamster confined to one room.  The only
                  > major allergan here is dust!
                  >
                  > With five projects in process,
                  >
                  > Ann Cibulskis

                  > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  <image.tiff>

                  <image.tiff>

                  <image.tiff>

                • Anna Coyle
                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 23, 2006
                    Hi, Ann.

                    Sunday works for me. What's your address?

                    Thanks,
                    Anna

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 23, 2006
                      Hi Anne,

                      I've been to your house before, but I'd appreciate a refresher on the
                      address. I'll be there! (only 4 knitting, 1 needlepoint projects in
                      progress)

                      -Marita

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 23, 2006
                        Hi Ann. I shall be there. See you Sunday. Maargaret

                        "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote: Hello all,

                        Sorry for the late notice, I forgot I was supposed to
                        initiate this email exchange! Dorothy and Harold and
                        I are hosting this Sunday from 3 to 6 and would love
                        to see you. Send an email and I will send the
                        address.

                        We have one hamster confined to one room. The only
                        major allergan here is dust!

                        With five projects in process,

                        Ann Cibulskis

                        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 25, 2006
                          Hi Ann,

                          I think I missed the e-mail with your address. I can't find it in my
                          inbox or on the list.

                          Can you re-send it please?

                          Thanks,

                          Joyce