Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
      Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
      Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
      to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
      the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
      walk.

      Marcy.

      --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Marcy,

      Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
      there because I have family in from out of town. I
      also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
      if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
      volunteering to host it.

      Heidi

      P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

      >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
      Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
      to 2:30.

      We have cats and small children in case you are
      allergic to either.

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Terms of Service.

      Craft
      hobby Hobby and