Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

  • Heidi Fritz
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
      Marcy,

      Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

      Heidi

      P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

      >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
      Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

      We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
        Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
        Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
        to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
        the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
        walk.

        Marcy.

        --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        Marcy,

        Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
        there because I have family in from out of town. I
        also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
        if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
        volunteering to host it.

        Heidi

        P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

        >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
        Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
        to 2:30.

        We have cats and small children in case you are
        allergic to either.

        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Terms of Service.

        Craft
        hobby Hobby and