Re: [logan2knits] question for you...

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2006
      Denise,

      I haven't felted cashmere, but I found some articles that discuss it online:

      http://www.blackbirdsf.org/diy/blanket/
      http://discuss.gromco.com/snl/tz38238.html
      http://www.supernaturale.com/articles.html?id=68

      It looks like it's certainly possible . . . most of the articles I came
      across felted it on accident, and then were surprised by the super soft
      results. I hope this helps! Maybe someone has some firsthand knowledge,
      but I thought this might give you a head start!

      -Becca