Knitting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 21, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      If you are in town and don't have last-minute shopping to attend to,
      come knit with
      us on Thursday, December 23.

      Logan Square knits
      Every Thursday night
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffe Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
      (Close to the Logan Square Blue line stop)
      Look for the folks with bags and knitting needles.

      The Logan Square group has been meeting since early October. So far
      the group has been tiny, especially compared to the Bucktown
      stitch'n'bitch. We have had as few as three knitters and as many as
      eight attend. The group has a few members with loads of experience, a few who
      are fairly new and a few that the group has taught the basics
      recently.

      Everybody is welcome to join us, even those working in crochet
      and other types of needlework.

      Annemarie
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 5, 2005
        Hi Everybody,

        I hope to see everybody tomorrow evening.

        Logan Square knits
        Thursday, January 6
        6:30 to 8 pm
        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
        Look for the folks with bags and knitting needles.

        We meet every week on Thursday nights. Everybody is welcome to join
        us, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.

        If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
        and one of us can show you the basics. If you have questions about
        what to buy, feel free to email me at annemarie.neff@....

        Happy New Year!
        Annemarie

        There was a story about knitting in the Lifestyles section of the
        Sun-Times on Tuesday, January 4. They included a listing of local yarn
        stores and shops. If anybody wants a copy of the article, let me know
        and I will make a copy for you and bring it to the meeting.
      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 14 , May 10 11:50 AM
          Wednesday, May 11
          6:30 to 8 pm
          Cherubs Coffee Shop
          2524 W. Fullerton Avenue
          773-235-8103

          I hope to see everybody there.
          Annemarie
        • annemarie_neff
          Message 4 of 14 , May 16 3:15 PM
            Wednesday, May 18

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 8, 2005
              Hi everybody,

              We knit tonight
              at Cherubs, 2524 W. Fullerton (Near Fullerton and Western.)
              from 6:30 to 8 pm
              All skill levels welcome

              (FYI. I'll be a little later than usual tonight. I have to go home and
              walk the dog after work.)

              Annemarie
            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
                Meeting reminder

                The August 10 meeting will be at:
                El Cid 2
                from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                773-395-0505

                Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
                logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                afternoon.

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
                  I can't make it, again. Wednesdays are just the busiest days!
                  Hopefully I will make it again soon!

                  -Becca

                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 10, 2005
                    I will be there at the meeting tonight. Margaret crozier

                    Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder

                    The August 10 meeting will be at:
                    El Cid 2
                    from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                    2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                    773-395-0505

                    Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
                    logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                    afternoon.

                    I hope to see everybody there.
                    Annemarie

                    Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

                  • Anna Coyle
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006
                      Hey, y'all.

                      Same time, same place.

                      Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.

                      Let me know if you can make it.

                      I'm in.

                      Peace,
                      Anna
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                        Hey all. I'm in Kansas City this morning. I'll see
                        you in a couple of weeks. But not Thursday.

                        Marcy.

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                          I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

                          --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

                          > Hey, y'all.
                          >
                          > Same time, same place.
                          >
                          > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
                          >
                          > Let me know if you can make it.
                          >
                          > I'm in.
                          >
                          > Peace,
                          > Anna

                          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                          bigwildonion@...
                          jfitzg7@...

                          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                            Hello Knitters,
                            I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                              Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

                              See you,
                              Marita