Knitting next week

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      Welcome,

      We will be knitting next week on Thursday, December 23. If you are in
      town and don't have last-minute shopping to attend to, come knit with
      us.

      If you can't join us that evening, think about dropping by the following week...

      Logan Square knits
      Every Thursday night
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffe Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
      (Close to the Logan Square Blue line stop)
      Look for the folks with bags and knitting needles.

      The Logan Square group has been meeting since early October. So far
      the group has been tiny, especially compared to the Bucktown
      stitch'n'bitch. We have had as few as three knitters and as many as
      eight. The group has a few members with loads of experience, a few who
      are fairly new and a few that the group has taught the basics
      recently.

      Everybody is welcome to join us, particularly those working in crochet
      and other types of needlework.

      Annemarie