Meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 15, 2005
      Logan Square knits
      Every Wednesday evening
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

      Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
      other types of needlework.

      If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
      and one of us can show you the basics.
    • Annemarie Neff

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 19, 2005
            Logan Square knits
            Wednesday night
            6:30 to 8 pm
            Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
            Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

            We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
            there will be Wednesday, April 27.

            Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
            temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
            of Western Ave.

            The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
            meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
            classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
            the problem when the new building is completed.
          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 16 , May 25, 2005
              Wednesday, May 25
              6:30 to 8 pm