Hosting in March

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2006
      Hello knitters!

      Just a note to remind you that it is not too early to start thinking
      about who will host our March get-togethers. We have been meeting on
      Sundays at any time that is convenient for the host. Is anyone interested?

      Since I have your attention, you should know that the knitting group
      at No Friction on Friday was really fun! Beautiful space, fab
      selection of teas, charming service...and lighting good enough for
      your small guage projects!

      Hope everyone is well.

      Best,

      Joyce
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2006
        Hi, Joyce. I can't make it to this week's meeting, but I could like to
        snatch up one of the Sundays in March to host. Has anyone claimed March
        5th?

        -Anna
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2006
          March 5th is yours! I'll put it on the calendar.

          --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

          > Hi, Joyce. I can't make it to this week's meeting,
          > but I could like to
          > snatch up one of the Sundays in March to host. Has
          > anyone claimed March
          > 5th?
          >
          > -Anna

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        • Anna Coyle