RE: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
      I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

      -Marita

      >From: "mousemelia1" <marcyneth@...>
      >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
      >Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:24:57 -0000
      >
      >Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
      >
      >We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

    • Heidi Fritz
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
        Marcy,

        Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

        Heidi

        P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

        >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
        Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

        We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

        Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
          Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
          Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
          to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
          the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
          walk.

          Marcy.

          --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          Marcy,

          Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
          there because I have family in from out of town. I
          also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
          if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
          volunteering to host it.

          Heidi

          P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

          >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
          Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
          to 2:30.

          We have cats and small children in case you are
          allergic to either.

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Terms of Service.

          Craft
          hobby Hobby and