Sunday February 12

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hi Marcy,
      I'm am planning to come. Ruth and I are embarking on a joint project
      together, and with luck we can cast on this Sunday. However, since in
      this case "with luck" actually means "if we both complete the projects
      that we are currently working on AND the mailorder yarn arrives, I'd
      say it's pretty iffy- correct me if I'm wrong, Ruth!

      Happy week, everyone!
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2006
        Denise and Ruth,

        Wow . . . I'm so intrigued. I wish I could be there to see it! Can you say
        what you're making, or is it a secret?

        -Becca