Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
      meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
      following Sunday.

      Peace and happy knitting,
      Anna

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
        I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

        -Marita

        >From: "mousemelia1" <marcyneth@...>
        >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
        >Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:24:57 -0000
        >
        >Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
        >
        >We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

      • Heidi Fritz
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
          Marcy,

          Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

          Heidi

          P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

          >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
          Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

          We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
            Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
            Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
            to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
            the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
            walk.

            Marcy.

            --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------
            Marcy,

            Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
            there because I have family in from out of town. I
            also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
            if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
            volunteering to host it.

            Heidi

            P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

            >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
            Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
            to 2:30.

            We have cats and small children in case you are
            allergic to either.

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Terms of Service.

            Craft
            hobby Hobby and