Re: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
      BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

      Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
      enough) .

      Marcy.

      On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:

      > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
      >
      > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
        This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
        deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
        knitting, though.

        I'll make it again soon!

        -Becca

        On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

        > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
        >
        > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
        > enough) .
        >

        > Marcy.
        >

        > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
        >
        > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
        > >
        > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

        > <image.tiff>
        > >

        > <image.tiff>
        > >
        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
        > Service.
        > >

        > <image.tiff>

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
          Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
          meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
          following Sunday.

          Peace and happy knitting,
          Anna

          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
            I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

            -Marita

            >From: "mousemelia1" <marcyneth@...>
            >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
            >Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:24:57 -0000
            >
            >Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
            >
            >We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

          • Heidi Fritz
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
              Marcy,

              Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

              Heidi

              P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

              >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
              Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

              We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

              Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                walk.

                Marcy.

                --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                ---------------------------------
                Marcy,

                Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                there because I have family in from out of town. I
                also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                volunteering to host it.

                Heidi

                P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                to 2:30.

                We have cats and small children in case you are
                allergic to either.

                Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                Terms of Service.

                Craft
                hobby Hobby and