Next Sunday Knitting

  • mousemelia1
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
      Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

      We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
        BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.

        Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
        enough) .

        Marcy.

        On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:

        > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
        >
        > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
          This is the first weekend of my Saturday/Sunday classes . . . so I will be
          deep in library study and can't make it. I'll probably be thinking about
          knitting, though.

          I'll make it again soon!

          -Becca

          On 2/7/06, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

          > BTW, I realized my name doesn't show up anywhere.
          >
          > Knitting at my house on Sunday (not properly Logan Square but close
          > enough) .
          >

          > Marcy.
          >

          > On Tuesday, February 7, 2006, at 07:24 AM, mousemelia1 wrote:
          >
          > > Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
          > >
          > > We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

          > <image.tiff>
          > >

          > <image.tiff>
          > >
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          > Service.
          > >

          > <image.tiff>

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 7, 2006
            Hi, Marcy. I'll be out of town this weekend, so I won't make the
            meeting. Thanks for hosting, though. Hopefully, I'll see you the
            following Sunday.

            Peace and happy knitting,
            Anna

            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 8, 2006
              I'll be there Marcy. Looking forward to it!

              -Marita

              >From: "mousemelia1" <marcyneth@...>
              >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [logan2knits] Next Sunday Knitting
              >Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 13:24:57 -0000
              >
              >Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.
              >
              >We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

            • Heidi Fritz
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                Marcy,

                Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be there because I have family in from out of town. I also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see if I have the time. In any case, thanks for volunteering to host it.

                Heidi

                P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30 to 2:30.

                We have cats and small children in case you are allergic to either.

                Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 10, 2006
                  Sure Heidi. I am at 2925 N. Lowell. Take Diversey to
                  Kostner, go north one block to George, east on George
                  to Lowell and then 1/2 a block north. Or you can take
                  the Belmont or Diversey buses to Kostner and then
                  walk.

                  Marcy.

                  --- Heidi Fritz <Hfritz@...> wrote:

                  ---------------------------------
                  Marcy,

                  Thanks so much for hosting. I'm not sure if I'll be
                  there because I have family in from out of town. I
                  also have a lot to do this weekend. I'll have to see
                  if I have the time. In any case, thanks for
                  volunteering to host it.

                  Heidi

                  P.s. Could I have directions just in case?

                  >>> marcyneth@... 2/7/2006 7:24 AM >>>
                  Next Sunday (the 12th) will be at my house from 12:30
                  to 2:30.

                  We have cats and small children in case you are
                  allergic to either.

                  Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square
                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  Terms of Service.

                  Craft
                  hobby Hobby and