RE: [logan2knits] Party at K1 report

  • McGee,Sharon
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006
      I must admit the knit1 party was really nice also. I brought a lot of
      yarn myself. I felt like I was in a candy store or something going
      through each bowl of yarn, knitting up every type of yarn I could get my
      hands on.

      Also, if you wanted to gain weight knit1 was the place to be with all
      the different chocolates on the table.

      I enjoyed meeting people for the Loge Square SnB group also.

      I would like to make one small correction. My name is Sharon not
      Shannon, however Shannon is a beautiful name also. I am yet to make a
      meeting so I promise myself that after my knitting program in Feb (with
      the Chicago Public Library) I am going to attend one. I live in Humboldt
      Park so I have no excuse.

      GROUP A FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Sharon McGee
      IT Service Desk/Vendor Service