Party at K1 report

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2006
      The kids and I cannot make the Sunday meeting, but we
      were able to pass through Knit1 on Saturday to make
      the party--and what fun it was! LSKnits was well
      represented--we saw Joyce and Margaret, and I spoke to
      a woman named Shannon? who said she has read our list
      but not make a meeting.

      They had a nice set-up for trying out the new yarns:
      bowls of small balls set out and people started a
      sample and then passed them around to try a number of
      options. It was an inspiration. I know I bought yarn
      I didn't need, and I certainly didn't need the Blue
      Cat chocolates, but boy are they special. There were
      many yummy samples available, and some fabulous hot
      chocolate with hand made marshmallows. And wine.

    • McGee,Sharon
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2006
        I must admit the knit1 party was really nice also. I brought a lot of
        yarn myself. I felt like I was in a candy store or something going
        through each bowl of yarn, knitting up every type of yarn I could get my
        hands on.

        Also, if you wanted to gain weight knit1 was the place to be with all
        the different chocolates on the table.

        I enjoyed meeting people for the Loge Square SnB group also.

        I would like to make one small correction. My name is Sharon not
        Shannon, however Shannon is a beautiful name also. I am yet to make a
        meeting so I promise myself that after my knitting program in Feb (with
        the Chicago Public Library) I am going to attend one. I live in Humboldt
        Park so I have no excuse.

        GROUP A FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Sharon McGee
        IT Service Desk/Vendor Service
        312-817-2572
        Sharon.Mcgee@...

        The kids and I cannot make the Sunday meeting, but we
        were able to pass through Knit1 on Saturday to make
        the party--and what fun it was! LSKnits was well
        represented--we saw Joyce and Margaret, and I spoke to
        a woman named Shannon? who said she has read our list
        but not make a meeting.

        They had a nice set-up for trying out the new yarns:
        bowls of small balls set out and people started a
        sample and then passed them around to try a number of
        options. It was an inspiration. I know I bought yarn
        I didn't need, and I certainly didn't need the Blue
        Cat chocolates, but boy are they special. There were
        many yummy samples available, and some fabulous hot
        chocolate with hand made marshmallows. And wine.

        Craft hobby
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby
        +and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=9V6XV_7Cx2IbMV0QJ2iwEA>
        Hobby and craft supply
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hob
        by&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=IH_mmdbGOGK-7
        Ah0FUZx9Q> Logan square
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Logan+square&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobb
        y+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=uscfvguP8WtiniVYBF2uSw>

        Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
        addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
        intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
        immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
        are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
        storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.