Re: [logan2knits] February 5- c'mon down to my crib

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      Sorry Ladies! I won't be able to make it this weekend . . . we're going
      straight from work to my parent's house. Hopefully next weekend! Knit like
      the wind!

      -Becca

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        Oddly enough, I may be able to make this week's meeting. I arrive at O'Hare
        at 2:15 on Sunday, and if the stress of the past two weeks overwhelms the
        stress of just arriving home, I may just show up as an attempt to jump start
        my life back to normal. Anyway, I'll see you all soon.

        Marita