Re: [logan2knits] February 5- c'mon down to my crib

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      I won't be able to make the meeting this week- I have to work a 12 hour shift that day. Have fun knitting. Margaret

      blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote: Hello Knitters,

      I'm sorry that I am late posting this. The S&B meeting on February 5
      is at my place from 3:30 to 5:30 (as always, lingerers are very welcome).

      Allergy alert to anybody who hasn't been here before: I have four cats
      who are growing increasingly comfortable with the group.

      I will email the time and directions again to everybody on my list
      tomorrow morning.

      Have a great week, and happy knitting!

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        Sorry Ladies! I won't be able to make it this weekend . . . we're going
        straight from work to my parent's house. Hopefully next weekend! Knit like
        the wind!

        -Becca

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
          Oddly enough, I may be able to make this week's meeting. I arrive at O'Hare
          at 2:15 on Sunday, and if the stress of the past two weeks overwhelms the
          stress of just arriving home, I may just show up as an attempt to jump start
          my life back to normal. Anyway, I'll see you all soon.

          Marita