Re: [logan2knits] February 5- c'mon down to my crib

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      Thanks, Denise. I'll be there on Sunday!

      -Anna

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
          Sorry Ladies! I won't be able to make it this weekend . . . we're going
          straight from work to my parent's house. Hopefully next weekend! Knit like
          the wind!

          -Becca

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
            Oddly enough, I may be able to make this week's meeting. I arrive at O'Hare
            at 2:15 on Sunday, and if the stress of the past two weeks overwhelms the
            stress of just arriving home, I may just show up as an attempt to jump start
            my life back to normal. Anyway, I'll see you all soon.

            Marita