February 5- c'mon down to my crib

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      I'm sorry that I am late posting this. The S&B meeting on February 5
      is at my place from 3:30 to 5:30 (as always, lingerers are very welcome).

      Allergy alert to anybody who hasn't been here before: I have four cats
      who are growing increasingly comfortable with the group.

      I will email the time and directions again to everybody on my list
      tomorrow morning.

      Have a great week, and happy knitting!
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
        I just don't know about Sunday. I might not know until Sunday!

        On Thursday, February 2, 2006, at 08:22 AM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > I'm sorry that I am late posting this.  The S&B meeting on February 5
        > is at my place from 3:30 to 5:30 (as always, lingerers are very
        > welcome).
        >
        > Allergy alert to anybody who hasn't been here before: I have four cats
        > who are growing increasingly comfortable with the group.
        >
        > I will email the time and directions again to everybody on my list
        > tomorrow morning.
        >
        > Have a great week, and happy knitting!
        > -Denise

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
          Thanks, Denise. I'll be there on Sunday!

          -Anna

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
              Sorry Ladies! I won't be able to make it this weekend . . . we're going
              straight from work to my parent's house. Hopefully next weekend! Knit like
              the wind!

              -Becca

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
                Oddly enough, I may be able to make this week's meeting. I arrive at O'Hare
                at 2:15 on Sunday, and if the stress of the past two weeks overwhelms the
                stress of just arriving home, I may just show up as an attempt to jump start
                my life back to normal. Anyway, I'll see you all soon.

                Marita