Fwd: Party at K1 reminder!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 4:11 PM
      I plan to be there. Hope some of my SnB friends can
      make it too!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3 11:38 AM
        As much as I would LOVE to try out some new yarns, I can't fit K1 into
        my Saturday schedule. Bummer!

        See y'all Sunday!

        -Anna

        <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

        > I plan to be there. Hope some of my SnB friends can
        > make it too!

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5 7:48 AM
          The kids and I cannot make the Sunday meeting, but we
          were able to pass through Knit1 on Saturday to make
          the party--and what fun it was! LSKnits was well
          represented--we saw Joyce and Margaret, and I spoke to
          a woman named Shannon? who said she has read our list
          but not make a meeting.

          They had a nice set-up for trying out the new yarns:
          bowls of small balls set out and people started a
          sample and then passed them around to try a number of
          options. It was an inspiration. I know I bought yarn
          I didn't need, and I certainly didn't need the Blue
          Cat chocolates, but boy are they special. There were
          many yummy samples available, and some fabulous hot
          chocolate with hand made marshmallows. And wine.

        • McGee,Sharon
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6 5:34 AM
            I must admit the knit1 party was really nice also. I brought a lot of
            yarn myself. I felt like I was in a candy store or something going
            through each bowl of yarn, knitting up every type of yarn I could get my
            hands on.

            Also, if you wanted to gain weight knit1 was the place to be with all
            the different chocolates on the table.

            I enjoyed meeting people for the Loge Square SnB group also.

            I would like to make one small correction. My name is Sharon not
            Shannon, however Shannon is a beautiful name also. I am yet to make a
            meeting so I promise myself that after my knitting program in Feb (with
            the Chicago Public Library) I am going to attend one. I live in Humboldt
            Park so I have no excuse.

            GROUP A FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Sharon McGee
            IT Service Desk/Vendor Service
            312-817-2572
            Sharon.Mcgee@...

            The kids and I cannot make the Sunday meeting, but we
            were able to pass through Knit1 on Saturday to make
            the party--and what fun it was! LSKnits was well
            represented--we saw Joyce and Margaret, and I spoke to
            a woman named Shannon? who said she has read our list
            but not make a meeting.

            They had a nice set-up for trying out the new yarns:
            bowls of small balls set out and people started a
            sample and then passed them around to try a number of
            options. It was an inspiration. I know I bought yarn
            I didn't need, and I certainly didn't need the Blue
            Cat chocolates, but boy are they special. There were
            many yummy samples available, and some fabulous hot
            chocolate with hand made marshmallows. And wine.

            Craft hobby
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby
            +and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=9V6XV_7Cx2IbMV0QJ2iwEA>
            Hobby and craft supply
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hob
            by&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=IH_mmdbGOGK-7
            Ah0FUZx9Q> Logan square
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Logan+square&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobb
            y+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=uscfvguP8WtiniVYBF2uSw>

            Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
            addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
            intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
            immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
            are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
            storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.