Jan. 29 meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hello everyone. This weeks meeting will be at my house- near the corner of Fullerton and Milwaukee. New knitters are welcome. The meeting is sunday, Jan. 29 from 4pm-6ish . I have a cat and 2 birds in case anyone is allergic. Please let me know and I will send the address.Hope to see you there.

      I think meeting at the no friction cafe sounds like fun and I will try to make it on the 3rd.

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 26, 2006
        Hi, Margaret. Thanks for hosting on Sunday. Count me in!!

        What's your address?

        Thanks and see you this weekend.
        Anna

        margaret crozier wrote:

        > Hello everyone. This weeks meeting will be at my house- near the
        > corner of Fullerton and Milwaukee. New knitters are welcome. The
        > meeting is sunday, Jan. 29 from 4pm-6ish . I have a cat and 2 birds in
        > case anyone is allergic. Please let me know and I will send the
        > address.Hope to see you there.
        >
        > I think meeting at the no friction cafe sounds like fun and I will
        > try to make it on the 3rd.

        > Craft hobby
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Craft+hobby&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=9V6XV_7Cx2IbMV0QJ2iwEA>
        > Hobby and craft supply
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=IH_mmdbGOGK-7Ah0FUZx9Q>
        > Logan square
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Logan+square&w1=Craft+hobby&w2=Hobby+and+craft+supply&w3=Logan+square&c=3&s=63&.sig=uscfvguP8WtiniVYBF2uSw>

      • Debra Winke
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 26, 2006
          I hope to make it this week.

          margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...> wrote: Hello everyone. This weeks meeting will be at my house- near the corner of Fullerton and Milwaukee. New knitters are welcome. The meeting is sunday, Jan. 29 from 4pm-6ish . I have a cat and 2 birds in case anyone is allergic. Please let me know and I will send the address.Hope to see you there.

          I think meeting at the no friction cafe sounds like fun and I will try to make it on the 3rd.

          Debra Winke
          773-860-4880

        • ruth welte
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 26, 2006
            I and my friend Cassie would like to come to our first-ever meeting, at your
            house on the 29th. Let us know the location, and we'll be there with bells
            on.

            Should we bring anything? I am a super-novice knitter (though I come from a
            long line of accomplished string artists), and Cassie is looking to learn
            how to knit.

            Thanks, and see you Sunday,
            Ruth

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 26, 2006
              Hello everybody,

              I won't make either the meeting at Margaret's or the one on Friday as I am
              still in Phoenix helping out with my grandparents. Since I know a few you
              were interested: Grandma is doing very well after her stroke. After a few
              more weeks in rehab to work on her balance she'll be headed home to
              Cleveland, and there's no cognative loss at all, thank heaven, she's as
              sharp as ever. Grandpa is his usual crotchety self, although he's trying to
              be better behaved since Grandma is not currently able to look after him. I
              am getting lots of knitting done.

              Any way, I'll be headed back Chicago way on the 5th and will see you all
              sometime after that. I'd be happy to host some available Sunday in later
              February.

              -Marita

              >From: margaret crozier <croziermargaret@...>
              >To: "logan2knits@yahoogroups.com" <logan2knits@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: [logan2knits] Jan. 29 meeting
              >Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:12:18 -0800 (PST)
              >
              >Hello everyone. This weeks meeting will be at my house- near the corner of
              >Fullerton and Milwaukee. New knitters are welcome. The meeting is sunday,
              >Jan. 29 from 4pm-6ish . I have a cat and 2 birds in case anyone is
              >allergic. Please let me know and I will send the address.Hope to see you
              >there.
              >
              > I think meeting at the no friction cafe sounds like fun and I will try
              >to make it on the 3rd.

            • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 26, 2006
                Not this time for me and the kids--we have two other
                activities to attend. Have fun!

                I did make it over to Loopy and enjoyed looking around
                at lunchtime.

                Ann

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
                  I won't be able to make this Sunday. Mark needs some personal time and
                  Sunday is the only option. Sigh.

                  On Wednesday, January 25, 2006, at 11:12 PM, margaret crozier wrote:

                  > Hello everyone. This weeks meeting will be at my house- near the
                  > corner of Fullerton and Milwaukee. New knitters are welcome. The
                  > meeting is sunday, Jan. 29 from 4pm-6ish . I have a cat and 2 birds in
                  > case anyone is allergic. Please let me know and I will send the
                  > address.Hope to see you there.
                  >
                  >   I think meeting at the no friction cafe sounds like fun and I will
                  > try to make it on the 3rd.

                  <image.tiff>

                  <image.tiff>

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 27, 2006
                    Hello Margaret,

                    I certainly plan to come this Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you
                    all then!

                    -Denise

                    --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, margaret crozier