Knitting at NoFriction Cafe: Friday, Feb. 3, 6 -8 pm

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hello fellow knitters!
      I recently joined the group, but have not been able to meet most of
      you as my Sundays are generally full up.

      However, I would like to invite all of you to NoFriction Cafe on
      Friday, February 3, from 6-8 p.m., for a Knitting Circle hosted by
      Hilda (owner of NoFriction) and myself. It's completely informal, and
      you can drop in anytime and leave anytime. We hope to have some brand-
      new knitters there as well! We intend to meet every other Friday from
      February on.

      NoFriction is located at 2023 N California (1/2 block north of
      Armitage).

      --Stephanie
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
        Thanks for the heads-up, Stephanie. I used to go to NoFriction before
        they moved to their new location, so this would be a good excuse check
        out what's changed with the move. Unfortunately, I can't commit right
        now, and I won't know until Friday afternoon if I can make it.

        If not, perhaps some other Friday...

        -Anna