Re: [logan2knits] File - Meeting reminder

  • SShortC8ke@aol.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
      Are you meeting on Wednesday and Thursday this week?

      In a message dated 3/1/2005 7:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, logan2knits@yahoogroups.com writes:

      >Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.
      >
      >Logan Square knits
      >Every Thursday evening
      >6:30 to 8 pm
      >Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      >Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.
      >
      >Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.
      >
      >If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
      >and one of us can show you the basics.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
        The Logan2knits group is meeting on Wednesday from here on out.

        However, if you want to show up on Thursday, I believe that a few
        folks from the Meetup group will be showing up on Thursday, March 3rd.
        (Starting in April, they will be meeting on the first Wednesday of the
        month instead to sync up with out group.)

        On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:36:28 -0500, SShortC8ke@...
        <SShortC8ke@...> wrote:

        > Are you meeting on Wednesday and Thursday this week?
        >
        > In a message dated 3/1/2005 7:41:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, logan2knits@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >

        > >Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.
        > >
        > >Logan Square knits
        > >Every Thursday evening
        > >6:30 to 8 pm
        > >Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
        > >Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.
        > >
        > >Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and other types of needlework.
        > >
        > >If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
        > >and one of us can show you the basics.
        > >

        > >Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 1, 2005
          I don't know what happened with the meeting reminder. I'll check the
          files, it looks like an automated message, may have not been replaced.
          Sorry about the confusion.

          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 1, 2005
            Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

            Logan Square knits
            Every Wednesday evening

            Message 5 of 23 , Jun 1, 2005
              Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

              Logan Square knits
              Every Wednesday evening
              6:30 to 8 pm
              Cherubs Coffee Shop, 2524 W. Fullerton Avenue, 773-235-8103

                Message 7 of 23 , Aug 1, 2005
                  Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                  Logan Square knits
                  Every Wednesday evening
                  6:30 to 8 pm

                  We meet at different locations in the Logan Square area, check out the weekly reminder message for more details.

                    Message 9 of 23 , Oct 1, 2005
                      Don't forget to join us this month for knitting.

                      Logan Square knits
                      Every Sunday
                      Time and location announced weekly on this list.