Re: [logan2knits] Hosts needed for late January and Early February

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2006
      Joyce I can host the Jan 29 meeting. I am glad you like the new needles- they are fun to make. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all,

      It looks like we need hosts for the following dates:

      Jan. 29
      Feb. 5
      Feb. 12
      Feb. 19

      Anybody interested?

      As people claim dates, I will put it in the calendar for this list. I
      can take one of them, but I'll wait until I hear from the group before
      picking one.

      If we don't get hosts for every date, can anyone suggest a coffee shop
      or some other place to meet?

      Hope you are all enjoying your day!

      Best, Joyce