Hosts needed for late January and Early February

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2006
      Hello all,

      It looks like we need hosts for the following dates:

      Jan. 29
      Feb. 5
      Feb. 12
      Feb. 19

      Anybody interested?

      As people claim dates, I will put it in the calendar for this list. I
      can take one of them, but I'll wait until I hear from the group before
      picking one.

      If we don't get hosts for every date, can anyone suggest a coffee shop
      or some other place to meet?

      Hope you are all enjoying your day!

      Best, Joyce
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2006
        Let me take a date before I talk myself out of it.

        Can I have February 12?

        On Monday, January 16, 2006, at 01:39 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

        > Hello all,
        >
        > It looks like we need hosts for the following dates:
        >
        > Jan. 29
        > Feb. 5
        > Feb. 12
        > Feb. 19
        >
        > Anybody interested?
        >
        > As people claim dates, I will put it in the calendar for this list.  I
        > can take one of them, but I'll wait until I hear from the group before
        > picking one.
        >
        > If we don't get hosts for every date, can anyone suggest a coffee shop
        > or some other place to meet?
        >
        > Hope you are all enjoying your day!
        >
        > Best, Joyce

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2006
          Hi Joyce,

          I can take February 5 or February 19th.

          Thanks a lot, Denise

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 16, 2006
            Sure, that's great! I'll put it on the calendar.

            --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

            > Let me take a date before I talk myself out of it.
            >
            > Can I have February 12?
            >
            > On Monday, January 16, 2006, at 01:39 PM, Joyce M.
            > Fitzgerald wrote:
            >
            > > Hello all,
            > >
            > > It looks like we need hosts for the following
            > dates:
            > >
            > > Jan. 29
            > > Feb. 5
            > > Feb. 12
            > > Feb. 19
            > >
            > > Anybody interested?
            > >
            > > As people claim dates, I will put it in the
            > calendar for this list. I
            > > can take one of them, but I'll wait until I hear
            > from the group before
            > > picking one.
            > >
            > > If we don't get hosts for every date, can anyone
            > suggest a coffee shop
            > > or some other place to meet?
            > >
            > > Hope you are all enjoying your day!
            > >
            > > Best, Joyce
            > >

            > <image.tiff>
            > >
            > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
            > to:
            > >
            > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            > >

            > <image.tiff>

            Joyce M. Fitzgerald

            3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

            bigwildonion@...
            jfitzg7@...

            (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 17, 2006
              Hi Denise--I'll put you down for Feb. 5. Thanks for
              volunteering!