Meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      Come out and knit with us.

      Wednesday, March 2
      from 6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Blvd.

      Hope to see you there!

      Annemarie
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 15, 2005
        Logan Square knits
        Every Wednesday evening
        6:30 to 8 pm
        Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
        Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

        Everybody is welcome to attend, even those working in crochet and
        other types of needlework.

        If you are interested in learning to knit, bring some needles and yarn
        and one of us can show you the basics.
      • Annemarie Neff

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 19, 2005
              Logan Square knits
              Wednesday night
              6:30 to 8 pm
              Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
              Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

              We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
              there will be Wednesday, April 27.

              Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
              temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
              of Western Ave.

              The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
              meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
              classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
              the problem when the new building is completed.
            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 16 , May 25 8:51 AM
                Wednesday, May 25
                6:30 to 8 pm