Sorry this is so late...

  • hs_span
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
      Hi Joyce,

      Thanks for hosting. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. I hope
      everyone has fun.

      Heidi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
        No worries, Heidi. Next week we will be at Denise's
        place. It will be her birthday, and there are rumors
        of cake from Cafe Selmarie! Extra yummy. Hope to see
        you there.

        --- hs_span <Hfritz@...> wrote:

        > Hi Joyce,
        >
        > Thanks for hosting. Unfortunately I won't be able to
        > attend. I hope
        > everyone has fun.
        >

        > Heidi

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w