Re: [logan2knits] sorry if duplicate! knitting this sunday, jan. 15

  • karla beard-leroy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2006
      Hey Joyce,

      Sorry so late, life OUT OF CONTROL but I would love to come and relax and knit with you all on Sunday. I will take a my allergy pills before I come.

      karla

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: I apologize if this is a duplicate message--the first one I posted
      hasn't hit my inbox, and I want to be sure you get the announcement.
      Thanks!

      __________________________

      Hello all,

      I am hosting the next knitting group this Sunday, 4-6 pm in my
      apartment near Addison and Lawndale. This is near Logan Square in the
      Avondale neighborhood. Please RSVP by Friday to get the exact location.

      The blue line El stops two and a half blocks away. It's okay to bring
      bicycles inside. There is some street parking available.

      If you have allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

      There will be coffee, tea, and a little something to snack on.

      Best,

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square