Re: [logan2knits] Sunday, January 15 knitting group

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      HI Joyce. Yes I plan to attend this sundays meeting, Thanks for hosting. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello all,

      I am hosting the next knitting group this Sunday, 4-6 pm in my
      apartment near Addison and Lawndale. This is near Logan Square in the
      Avondale neighborhood. Please RSVP by Friday to get the exact location.

      The blue line El stops two and a half blocks away. It's okay to bring
      bicycles inside. There is some street parking available.

      If you have allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

      There will be coffee, tea, and a little something to snack on.

      Best,

      Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square